Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meet Chelo from Spain!


Chelo from Madrid, Spain made this beautiful collection of selvagey items: a rotary cutter case, a small sewing case, a bag for larger items, and a cushion for one of her porch chairs. She's going to make more cushions for her chairs, and she has five!
.
Can you imagine if Chelo from Spain, Jill from New Jersey, and Jodie from Ballarat (Australia) were neighbors? No, I can't either! All together they've made upholstered chairs, window cornices, dresses, and lots more, all with selvages. I guess that's why God spread them out around the world.
.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful creations!

Makes me think I need to make some selvage pillows for my room o' selvages!

What a great suprise to be mentioned!

What a wonderful selvage neighborhood that would be!!

http://cre8fmomquilts.blogspot.com/

beatriz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.